Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's a 10 Volumizing Trio and other concerns

*blows dust off* Sorry, it's been a long time! We moved over the memorial day weekend and have been dealing with some family stuff for a few weeks. This house is 30 years younger than the previous one, which is good in theory. Cheap landlord is proving to be comical, though. :D

Anyway, I bought some new hair stuff a couple weeks ago and it is marvelous!

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Lite, Volumizing Shampoo and Blowdry Volumizer... I like It's a 10 as a general rule, however I feel they have majorly overextended themselves. Their shampoos, conditioners, masks and leave-ins are amazing. Their styling products are all right, but there are other brands that do these things just as well. But, I digress.

The shampoo is sulfate free, which most colorists will say is better for the life of your color. (It won't keep your color from never fading ever, but it does slow it down some.) I like that it gives my limp hair some life without making a pink ring in my bathtub. :) The Leave-in is my favorite part. The previous incarnations of the Miracle Leave-in have made my hair lifeless and a touch greasy, so I am glad they lightened this one up. I put in 3-4 pumps before blowdrying, and my hair looks nice even if I decide to do nothing else to it after drying. The blowdry volumizer is pretty great. It goes in lightly(also apply to damp hair), smells great, and blowdries to a good fluffiness. I like big hair and this did not disappoint.

Anyway, hopefully now things will slow down some. I've got a few things up my sleeve, so stay tuned for a few Father's Day special posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment