Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blowdryer love!

I am not settled at my new house yet, so I'm kind of still in survival mode(thus, not thinking about the blog that much). I've got a collaborative post with the mister regarding mens fashion and dress-up in the works, so hopefully that will come soon.



My very favorite blowdryer!!!

This is an FHI Nano Salon Pro dryer. (Mine is this very same model and color) It came with a concentrator nozzle and a diffuser, both of which clip on securely to the nozzle and work great. It has 2 speeds and 3 temperature settings plus a cool shot button that gets cool enough to dry a certain someone's beard without scorching his face. ;) It isn't super heavy, though it does feel substantial in your hand. I bought this to replace my CHI blowdryer (the diffuser falls off and the speeds/temps aren't as great, plus it cost more. Feeding it to the pig.), and I ended up using it every day for nearly 3 years in the salon before retiring it to personal use only. It still gets up and goes like a champ. It is a bit pricey retail, but if you blowdry every day, having a tool that performs consistently and reliably is important. FHI doesn't know me from Adam, I just love their blowdryer and wanted to talk about it. Over and out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment