Thursday, February 21, 2013

I get a trophy for blogging the least, right?

So, fall and winter! Sweet. What'd I miss?

I decided to quit my salon job and try being a banker for a while. The bank I work for is full of nice people and I get benefits and weekends off, but... I hate sitting all day and answering the phone! Compound that with getting over the flu and dealing with a bout of anxiety, and I have been ready to pack up and run far away. Zach has been a gem, as usual. I don't know what I did to deserve such an excellent man, but here he is and he hasn't run off yet. lol :)

Okay, beauty time! I recently did a photo shoot with my dear friend Steph and she put eyelashes on me. I have never had much luck with them by myself, but I'll be darned if they didn't work! I kept them and have reapplied them a few times since then. I can do them by myself now! :D She used Ardell lashes and they looked so nice! They make natural-looking ones, super-fake looking ones and everything in between.

I got a super-good coupon for a Julep maven box, so I went ahead and bought one. I got 2 cute polishes, a lip balm and some nice cuticle oil! The polish is a good consistency and looks good with one coat, but more opaque with two. The oil feels nice. I haven't tried the lip balm yet, but I'll let you know when I do. Julep helps you find polishes you'll like and wear with their style finder quiz, it's cool! If you wanna try it, click here so I'll get credit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment