Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer makes me not love the internet.

I have been neglecting the internet, though I am not sure if that is necessarily a bad thing. :D


This summer has been pretty exciting, what with the heat wave and the Summer Olympics... I have to admit, I haven't yet set foot in a pool this year. I wanted to yesterday, but the municipal pool closed and the others have gone to a weekends only schedule. Anyway, if you lived in the pool, perhaps you are dealing with brittleness and unwanted green tones? If so, look no further than Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three.



Shampoo Three removes chlorine and mineral impurities, leaving your hair pliable and not green. Make sure you condition afterward. If you swim a lot, put this in your bag and use it after pool time.

I am majorly looking forward to fall. Here's some of what I am eagerly anticipating...

No comments:

Post a Comment